A Few Of My Scrollings

OutoftheWoodwork

Thank you everyone for the kind words. :)

I do love my woodworking, and thinking about doing some cork boards again, now that I utilize the router.  It will definitely make for easier going for the cork portion lol  When I last made them, I was using the rotary tool to clean out the area for the cork.  That was not easy.  I also use a different technique for the lettering than I did back then, as well.

The Home Sweet Home clock's Hummingbird is removable, and needs to be redone, as my mother in-law (the person I made it for) has knocked him out numerous times and broken off the outter cuts from his wings and his beak (and thrown away  the pieces) making it so I can't fix him.  No idea how I'll get that coloring again.  I colored him with Rit Dye.  (Yup, in the bottle, liquid form lol)

Barb

High standards are your trade mark!Your sleigh chairs are tops on my gotta have list,they are so invitingly different.all of your projects are bell ringers and everyone is better than the next .Your a pro with the tools you use and you pull out such different imagination from project you tackle.Walt disney could have used you.There' that something special in every one of these beautiys and thats the womans touch.you can allways tell that right away .You've a flair for getting the most from your projects with the feminine touch!Were in for a treat seeing the rest of your creations come in the village.thank you so much for joining us .enjoy your stay and make lots of scrollin friends.