My Scene.

Nick@tinkers-cove

Hi all. I really had to put this in 'Bragging Rights'.

The sun is warm, the breeze is minimal but refreshing and the sky is absolutely divine. I'm in the back garden, surrounded by endless wild flowers, and I can just about hear our children playing with friends down the street. The saw is running as well as I have come to expect from it, and everything's good with the world.

Just had a small sip of iced Peruvian Torch juice, and 'Surrealistic Pillow' is playing in the background, while jasmine petals fall on the saw, as I work. The smell of Chandan Dhoop and Nag Champa are everywhere and  the seagulls are circling.

I'm starting to forget all the unjust people and suffering that inhabits our beautiful planet. (but I'll never forget).

The world should have stood still in '67 (Hippy Hill, S.F)

Sorry to keep-on but I thought, I'd share a rare, cool moment with friends.

Sunny Wishes to you all,

Nick

:)

post-5837-0-40572400-1373722877_thumb.jpg

Edited by Nick@tinkers-cove

Ok, Now make a 200 piece Jigsaw puzzle from the picture so that you will be reminded of the ONE good day you had this summer :) That would be a great puzzle.

DW

Great idea DW...only I'm not a puzzler. I'll be sure to keep the photo though - one day maybe, if I'm feelin' brave.

Nick,beautiful description of the day:-) with Chandan dhoop and Nag Champa (incense fragrance) completes the going back in time.

Hi Mehendra...I kinda thought you'd comment on this thread - you are so right, some incense is absolutely exquisite. It's a regular thing in our life - it helps to slow things down a little and give a reality check. I can't help but miss Maharishi Mahesh on beautiful days like this. I hope everything is good in India for you, friend.

Nick, all okay down here except for the chosen leaders milking our country dry:-) did you get a chance to meet the Maharishi Mahesh? must have been a expereince of a life time, no wonder you miss him :-) I am sure you know that Beatles were his disciples and stayed in India with him for a month or so. I think I have the photograph where all four are with Maharishi with the Hippie attire. I really miss the late 60's and the early 70's have some very haapy memories of that time.

While surfing the net some time back came across this photograph, Nick I am sure this will bring back sweet memories.

This is time travel thread by you- thank you.

post-6014-0-58840100-1373733033_thumb.jpg

Edited by multitom

Nick, all okay down here except for the chosen leaders milking our country dry:-) did you get a chance to meet the Maharishi Mahesh? must have been a expereince of a life time, no wonder you miss him :-) I am sure you know that Beatles were his disciples and stayed in India with him for a month or so. I think I have the photograph where all four are with Maharishi with the Hippie attire. I really miss the late 60's and the early 70's have some very haapy memories of that time.

While surfing the net some time back came across this photograph, Nick I am sure this will bring back sweet memories.

This is time travel thread by you- thank you.

Yeah, an absolute inspiration to all. I'm actually one of a limited number of Jains, here in the UK - Maharishi the example all should be at least exposed to, before chosing how to lead a life. Transcendental Meditation could change the world if enough people were willing to listen.

As for the Beatles, yeah...there's something very likeable about them, and I suppose there always will be, but for me...Donovan is the one.

Peace be with you.

Edited by Nick@tinkers-cove

Nick now you've done it, Keefie is going to come back with a picture of Cornwall sea front. lol :lol:

Nice picture by the way.

Roly[/quote

Bring it on friend...I've got some really good photo's of our lovely little seaside town (although I must admit - Cornwall is a very special place).