New Commissions

Nick@tinkers-cove

Hey everyone. I hope you're all keeping well.

Just thought I'd share a couple of my new commissions. The work never seems to stop...unlike my heart, on a few occasions during these two. Before mounting, some parts actually 'Wobbled' :cry: when blown, and some areas of the wood are virtually transparent. I breathed a slight sigh of relief when they were set in place!

Anyway, thanks for looking,

Kindest Regards,

Nick.

post-5837-0-20060200-1374168981_thumb.jpg    post-5837-0-05863900-1374168999_thumb.jpg

post-5837-0-27755400-1374169026_thumb.jpg    post-5837-0-71058600-1374169047_thumb.jpg

Edited by Nick@tinkers-cove

Nick there great, I like the way you put the hands into the frame with the baby.

Roly 

Thanks Roly.

I tend to add different elements to my work - It keeps me thinking about new posibilities...that is unless the client asks for something in particular. I love it when they just say "Do whatever you thinks works well".

Nick they're fantastic. Like DW and Roly , I love the way you incorporated the hands into the frame, that was a brilliant idea. Also I can see why you were holding your breath, the panel on the front of the ladies dress is only held on with a gnats Whisker (I'll be polite with that saying lol)  Well done on both.

Keefie.

Thank you so much for your kind comments, everyone...It's always nice when others like my work. It usually starts with a few simple ideas or requests, and just evolves from there. I'm starting to get a little interest from local galleries, but slightly reluctant to show myself. I tend to hide behind our website, or a logo.

Anyway, I hope everyone else is busy creating beautiful things.

Kindest Regards,

Nick.