Greetings From Arkansas

daddy_tindell

Hello everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself real quick. Name is Robert i live in NW Arkansas. I am fairly new to scroll saw work. Got a cheap ryobi 16in vs a few months back...hope to upgrade soon but overall it has been a good machine. I have lately been starting to get into more complex fretwork pieces. Its been an adventure. I look forward to getting to know you all and learning from you all as well. Have a great day.

God Bless,

Robert

Welcome about The Village where a, previous unknown to you, large family of skilled, and not so skilled member meet regularily and share their work and knowledge with each other. uploading is easy here all you have to do is click on the upload button located on the upper right side of the gallery/pattern area that opens when you click on that tab on the home page and the you will be walded through the rest. If yo have any problems just ask and you will probably overwhelmed with people who are anxious to help in any way they can. There is a great pattern tutorial area here too, check that out. come here often and you will find it will reward your life and scrolling fun a lot.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

:) Put on your safari hat as there's plenty of adventure here for you ROBERT! I'm glad you tried a beginner machine ,nothing wrong with that, i did the same for 5 years .Now when you up grade you will feel on top of the world and nothing to hold you back from being one of the top scrollers here in the village. With all you'll be scrolling now with tips and tricks from us ,we'll be asking you advice soon !Never say never! Soon you will have so many helpful friends here that when you talk we listen :popcorn: Thanks for joining! :thumbs: 

You know it amazes me everybody is fighting...here in the states...republican democrat...always something dividing us....around the world there is always conflict of some kind...but here we are people from all over the world...in the name of craftsmanship getting along...its beautiful...and thank you for the kind words from all...haven't been on here in a while...got distracted with my lathe the last few weeks...I go through phases...now its back to the scroll saw :) hope you all are having a great day...:)