Fonts for word art

Clozy

Greetings from South Africa, I was wondering if any of you good folk out there could help me out, I am looking for a font that can be used for word art, I need ideas for a flowing type font not too box like, the fonts I have checked on dafont.com are not quite what I am looking for, ok! I have not checked them all, as there are literally hundreds of them, I was hoping that I could take a short cut and maybe get some help or push in the right direction from a kind fellow scroller , any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanking you. :confused:

Les.

Hi Les:

I'll need more of a hint as to what type of font you need

If you're in the mood to search more fonts go to the Home page

On the right hand side under recent articles look for Fonts by Travis

He gives us a list of sites for fonts

Thanks

Fab4

Edited by Fab4

Thanks for the advice folks, I have taken note of your suggestions, I was thinking along the lines of the "Brush script mt" font but with more body to the letters as I want it to be able to hold its self together without a supporting underline as it will be {hopefully} about 600mm (24inches) in length. it needs to look "girly" it's for my niece.

Thanks.

Les.

Hi all,

I first of all want to say you guys are "AMAZING" Thank you for the prompt and helpful ideas that come forth, I pop a question go to bed and on awaking have an answer, thank you so much for all your effort  :thumbs:

The project I want to do is the name Michelle 

I will play around with the Pacifico font and see how it goes, and thanks Katie for the mini tutorial, that will be helpful, with other ideas I have, "Phew! " so many ideas and so few hours in a day. :roll:

Thanks again

Les

Edited by Clozy

• 1 month later...