another of Paul's sleeping baby

Doug

I usually just do word art and do not have the skill and patience for most of the wonderful projects I see posted.  Every once and a while something will trip my trigger and I will print it and set it aside and look at it for a few weeks thinking about whether I really want to cut it.  Paul's sleeping baby got on the scroll table.  Sorry the photography is not better.  It is done in 3/4 teak - I do all of my work in 3/4 to 5/4 hardwoods.  Comments are interesting.

Male comments generally are "Looks nice, must have taken quite a while."

Female comments from those who have had a child are generally "Ohhhhhhhhhh!  That is sooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!" said in a low, tender, sexy voice.

Thanks Paul, the pattern is a real winner with the ladies.  Right now I am just keeping it for show and tell but if the right baby comes along I might try to cut a name in it or do another one with a name.

post-8034-0-31590200-1377476845_thumb.jpeg

Ohhhhhhhh Doug that is soooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeet.  Ok I had to keep the female end up.

That is fantastic you did a great job.

Marg

I assume you were saying that in a low, tender, sexy voice as you were keying the words.  I also see Jerry's feminine side was peeking through.

I really so enjoy all of you people even though I have little to contribute.