I got a 2nd Place at Royal Melbourne Show .

Furkid_aus

post-4992-0-68628400-1380284835_thumb.jpgHello all I entered my Noahs Arc into the Melbourne Royal Show and got a 2nd place and man the 1st place was wonderfully done . ill put a pic here of it and if the owner is a member please tell me and i'll remove the picture I just wanted to share with the members the great work I was up against and I can see why it got 1st and best I show ..

My cutting had about 300 holes I counted over 150 + just on the bottom section of that cathederal

post-4992-0-81054600-1380284669_thumb.jpg

Edited by Furkid_aus

glad you both did well both cutting were beautiful  loved the cathedral  any idea were the pattern came from as you know iam sort of into them ----------Brian ,,, keep the scrolling   going at the craft shows (very few in Scotland)

Sorry no idea where the pattern for the Cathedral came from but i'd like to try similar one day too

I'm very happy and you should be very proud to have made that noahs ark. I'v never seen before. I know a woman that would show off and boost of your work in the noahs ark and put in the center stage of her home.She has a tremendous amount of my work in her home but this one is missing.I can picture the ear to ear smile on her face  if she had your project on her wall.It would deserve the first place award in her home and my work will take a second place.incredable scrolling skills  choice of wood all came together for one immaculate looking project.Good one sir!  :) Four stars for you!

Mark congratulations, well deserved.  I came second in the Royal Melbourne Show last year but had too much going on this year to enter, just think I could have come third if there were only the two entries. ;):) :) :) :)   Again congratulations.

Marg