3D TIGER

Bishop

Mr.BISHOP from what I can see ,you've painstakeidly gone the extra mile and sought out pieces of wood meticulously cut and fabricated together with just the right grain and color going this way or that. I've never seen this type of work done before. Your definitely a one of a kind do it my way kind of guy! I'm not sure how many cuts and pieces of wood you've made the tiger out of but you've an eye for detail here. You really have too look closely to depict the joining of the different pieces of woods. Patchily hidden under the beautiful stripes.If we could see a naked tiger before the painting we could see all the extra work i'm talking about clearly. Your team of experts are two peas in a pod for coming up with that one in a million great fabulous projects.My hat is of to both of you!

Thanks everyone.

Roly-the croc was added to help round out the picture, If I did it again I would make the crock thinner so it looked more submerged.

Kevin-I did not count the pieces of the tiger when I posted this and was quite surprised when I counted and found out there are 139 in the tiger not counting the whiskers.

God Bless

Homer & Carol

• 2 weeks later...