IT'S HAPPENING !

amazingkevin

WELL MY FIRST DAY OFF, I BOUGHT A HUNDRED  DOLLARS WORTH OF 2X4'S AND WENT TO THE WAREHOUSE  AND PULLED OUT 1/8TH. OF WHATS IN THERE TO START SETTING UP SHOP.THIS LOAD I BROUGHT LOTS OF DREMIL STUFF,TWO SHORTWAVE RADIO'S A KENWOOD TS430 AND AN ICOM R3000,ACRYLIC PAINTS ,ROUTER AND LOTS OF BITS,A SUIT CASE OF MISSISSIPPI DELTA BLUES HARMONICA CD'S,3 REAMS OF COPY PAPER,CLAMPS SMALL AND EXTRA LARGE CLAMPS,A 10"CHOP SAW , A FLOORING SAW,THREE SANDERS,A 10" BAND SAW,A 10" WET STONE ELECTRIC 1000 GRIT GRINDER,BOX OF MIKES SCROLL SAW BLADES,10" DRILL PRESS,ETC.TO MUCH TO REMEMBER WHATS IN EACH BOX ,IT'S BEEN A WHILE.THIS IS JUST A START.MORE WOOD ANOTHER 21- 2X4'S IS OUTSIDE FOR WOOD STOREING SHELVES AND A ROLL AROUND SCROLL STATION I HAVE HAVE'NT DESIGNED YET :) post-1607-0-54765800-1380507937_thumb.jpg here's an up date to more shelvespost-1607-0-96460200-1380758323_thumb.jpg

Edited by amazingkevin

Its about time good things came your way.  I'm happy for you Kevin. :) :) :)

Roly, it was good to see 2 of my Vulcan's sitting there, glad you like the patterns

Marg

Yes Marg there great patterns and when I cut some last year I cut two at a time and then put peoples names into them for work colleagues as I work in the aircraft business they look good on there desk in frames and it advertises my work,crafty eh! lol

Roly