Wedding gift

keefie

I had a rush job on to make something for a friends wedding, she was only 14 when I first knew her, I had been playing Medal of Honour (a war game) online with her dad and several other friends from across the pond. She has now grown up into a lovely young lady and is getting married on 2nd November. Knowing how "good" our postal service is here I wanted to get it in the post as soon as possible (last time I sent a package it took 3 1/2 weeks to arrive, so I'm hoping This one will get there in time)

Keefie

post-2867-0-00539700-1380616046_thumb.jpg

This my friend is the all time greatest love project I've come across.Uniquely designed and absolutely gorgeous.I am amazed at the ingenuity of the hearts and rings.4 stars for you sir,pattern of the day!  :) 

Kev, I would love to take the credit fot the pattern, but it is not my pattern. All I did was change the names and date on it. I'm not sure who's pattern it is, it's only marked with WWS and 'OS underneath that. But whoever's pattern it is Thank you, I have now made two of these for different weddings.

Keefie.