New to the forum.

PaPa50707

I'm new to this forum and after reading several of the posts, this looks like a great place to be. I'm from Iowa and the acronym for that is "Idiots Out Wandering Around." :lol:  :lol:  I've been scroll sawing for about 16 years. My projects range from toys to fretwork. I do a lot of Christmas ornaments, compound and flat. Hope to be able to help anybody I can on this forum.

:cool: HELLO LEE FROM SUNNY SOUTH FLORIDA!YOUR GOING TO FIT IN HERE LIKE A GLOVE AND WILL IMMEDIEATLY FEEL LIKE IT TOO.YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF SCROLLING WILL FACILITATE OPEN EAR S AROUND HERE.WERE LOADED WITH TIPS AND TRICKS SO SHARE SOME YOU'VE LEARNED THROUGH THE YEARS.WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE SOME OF YOUR WORK SO OPEN YOUR VERY OWN GALLERY HERE AND STORE YOUR PROJECTS AND PHOTOS FOR ALL TO SEE.GLAD TO HAVE YOU JOIN  ,NOW MAKE SOME FRIENDS ,WELCOME! :cool: 

Welcome to The Village. We all are happy you found us. There is a lot her to explore. Not onlyare there tons fo new patterns you can download and make for free, there are pattern making videos, others sharing their work,  many people helping others with their questions and pattern making, and much , much more, but best of all, we are a world wide family that cares about each other and we have all made many friends here. You are welcome to join in on the chats and posts and share your thoughts. Do yourself and all of our family and come back often, get to know us on a personal basis and soon you too  will understand what a great family you have stumbled into here.

come back often, i would like to get to know you better too.

Dick

heppnerguy  ( Heppner is the name of the small Eastern Oregon town that I live in