Ornament Pictures

Travis

Howdy.  I'm working on the new cover for our upcoming "Ornaments For Charity" drive, and I'd like to put a few pictures of some cut ornaments from this ebook.  Have you cut any ornaments from our ebook?  If so, can I use them?  Please post a link to the picture or upload it to this thread.

If you'd like to cut one of the ornaments for the cover, I'd be open to that too.  I don't have room for too many.  I might put 4-6.  I'd just like to have some options.

A link to the ebook is:  http://www.scrollsawvillage.com/ornaments-for-charity.html

Thanks, y'all.

I don't expect this to make any cover, I just wanted to be the first one to post an item from your ebook. Here is one of the 3D ornaments that is in the ebook. I am making a donation of $20 to "Make a wish foundation' and I am challenging others here to meet or beat my contribution.. this is a good idea and as many of us as possibly can should partake in it

post-2238-0-02793700-1382484833_thumb.jpg

Here is a copy of my donation... i used my paypal and donated it on behalf of The Scroll Saw Village.

Come on Gang  Let's stand behind Travis and make this the biggest year ever.. You can donate as little as $5. or as much as you wish. I am on social Security as my total income so I know you can do better than me.

Dick

heppnerguy

Here is a copy of my donation... i used my paypal and donated it on behalf of The Scroll Saw Village.

Come on Gang  Let's stand behind Travis and make this the biggest year ever.. You can donate as little as $5. or as much as you wish. I am on social Security as my total income so I know you can do better than me.

Dick

heppnerguy

post-2238-0-42450300-1382507689_thumb.jpg

Edited by heppnerguy