Puzzles for Veterans

My girlfriend works in the Veterans Home in Norfolk Nebraska. She just informed me that there puzzles are missing a lot of pieces and are impossible to put together. The members really enjoy putting puzzles together. I figure I will make a couple of puzzles out of an old calendar. I I am supposed to make them fairly simple with large pieces so the members can handle them. I don't really cut very many puzzles and exactly 0 free hand puzzles but I figured I'd give it a shot as long as its for the veterans. I think this would be a nice project to donate puzzles to the veterans in the name of scroll saw village so if anybody out there wants to make a couple puzzles and donate them to a local veterans home give a shout out.

Danny,

That is a good idea. Thank you for your post. I have  made a few free hand puzzles and the people I have given them to, really enjoyed them. As you pursue your endeavor let us know the responses you get. I would suggest that you bring this up again, in the future and see what kind of responses you might get. Puzzles to assisted living places might also be nice. 

Way to go, Danny.

Dick

heppnerguy

Well that's thinking,I wonder how a vetran theme would go over Tanks ,battle ships, marching men things like that maybe?i'm going to try rubber glue to hold the picture to the wood next time and see how that works.i've tried many spray glues but wasn't completely happy.

Edited by amazingkevin