My workshop

Luperez548

Attending Kevin's request of posting some pictures of my workshop it am showing you some of them, including the pile of dust I got this evening 😓😓🔨🔨, actually this is the garage of the house where I have my machines and spent some time when possible. I hope you like it.

post-14452-0-61678000-1386036485_thumb.jpg

post-14452-0-32223800-1386036532_thumb.jpg

post-14452-0-03106300-1386036660_thumb.jpg

post-14452-0-62583100-1386036846_thumb.jpg

post-14452-0-05206400-1386037095_thumb.jpg

Edited by Luperez548

Hi Luis

Nice workshop. I envy the space you have and the tools for doing larger projects. I do refinishing of older furniture at times so the space you have to work in would be much easier than waiting for the summer months to do it outside. You have a nice setup and I like that pile of sawdust you just made. Thank you for sharing.

Very nice indeed .I noticed you have a mercury stain mixing tool in the mix .i'll bet it does the job quick !Do you have all you need so far?i'm sure there's room for more ! a planner a lathe a spray booth etc.what's next on the list for the shop. These pictures make the scrolling juices come alive!Good supply of wood to .Your the man! Thanks for taking time to post this! Let's see how big a pile of saw dust you can make this year! lol

Very nice indeed .I noticed you have a mercury stain mixing tool in the mix .i'll bet it does the job quick !Do you have all you need so far?i'm sure there's room for more ! a planner a lathe a spray booth etc.what's next on the list for the shop. These pictures make the scrolling juices come alive!Good supply of wood to .Your the man! Thanks for taking time to post this! Let's see how big a pile of saw dust you can make this year! lol

that is one of my tools in my wish list.....a lathe. Will get maybe next year. Related to the Mercury in the picture.....it is my favorite tool for weekend fishing trips

Everyone has different areas to work in. You seem to be one of the luckier ones. At my other house I have a 20  X 30 foot, well equipted shop. When I moved i downsized to a 16 X 16 foot shop and felt sorry for myself. I have seem many different shops here in The Village and since then I have stopped my whining. Your shop is quite nice and spacious and you are one of the luckier ones here. Sometimes I look at all the tools, crammed into a small space and wonder, 'where do they do their sanding and assembly work.'

You are set, it is no wonder that you enjoy turning out all those wonderful projects. If I ever get to Argentina, I am going to have to look you up. Stop sweating it, that will never happen.

Dick

heppnerguy

I have been buying woodworking equipment during last few years, some of them brand new, others used but in excellent conditions. I love woodworking, I had some experience binding simple furnitures, closets, tables, etc. it started scrolling last year in December and I love it, chances for creating are endless, and learning curve is very interesting. In Venezuela, where I live scrolling is almost unknown, I have been thinking in creating a web site for scrolling Venezuela to let the people know how amazing this art is. Hopefully, I am not alone, this big community in the Village are supporting and teaching me every day, thanks ALL for your great contributions.