Holiday Gifts for Travis, Clayton, and SSV

Doug

i am ashamed to say I never really read or looked into what a supporter was. after seeing this i realized that i have received  so much more from this site that the very least i could do would be a supporter. thanks to all you guys and gals that give us with special interest into the fragile world of scrolling  a place to learn and show off our skills as we grow. I am not politically correct and never will be so happy birthday Jesus and merry Christmas to every one

For the short period of time of being a member on SSV I have enjoyed viewing all the wonderful talent just by clicking a few buttons and the best part it's available in one place. But even better is that you are able to communicate with many fabulous people that have the same interest as yourself by sharing each other's projects and asking questions when they arise, have coffee at no charge, share a few laughs and maybe acquire a few ideas to help you start a brand new day. I am proud to support the people who are responsible of making SSV what it is. Thank you.

Well said Doug:

Just to remind everyone

Being a SSV supporter  is not mandatory

You will not be treated any different by those of us who are supporters.

You become a supporter because YOU want to become one 

For what you get in return the small fee is well worth it.

I also encourage everyone to become an SSV supporter

Thanks

Fab4

The fact that this post was started by Doug in the first place is really the true statement. It is a close community that can be judged by the comments posted by everyone here. SSV is what it is, due to Travis & Clayton....it will continue to be this way - thanks to the attitude of the residents and contributors. Pay if you can, and post comments if you can't.

Keep up the good work, everyone.

Kindest Regards,

Nick.