Another Canadian joining

cdnvet

You have definitely come to the right place Kevin. 

As a fairly new member myself I have gotten to know a few fantastic people, learned a few things and acquired a lot of ideas. Heck the coffee & tea here is free and sometimes a member will have pastry available, and even share a joke or two. What other site will offer you so much for free. Anyways, a very warm welcome. Enjoy.

You have definitely come to the right place Kevin. 

As a fairly new member myself I have gotten to know a few fantastic people, learned a few things and acquired a lot of ideas. Heck the coffee & tea here is free and sometimes a member will have pastry available, and even share a joke or two. What other site will offer you so much for free. Anyways, a very warm welcome. Enjoy.

For got to mention I am only seven hours away. I live in Prince Albert, Sask.

Thanks for warm welcome folks.  I am by far no expert in anything but I like to dabble into all sorts.  I have been using the scroll saw to make templates for plasma cutting but I also like making 3D objects like candle holders and chess pieces.  Just going through this site has amazed me on how talented you are.  Thank you for allowing me to be part of this site.

A big welcome from me too. I hope you log on often and before you know it you will know that you too are an important part of our huge, international family of scrollers. Explore around and you will find many interesting things here. thank you for sharing your original bird feeder ideas. They are marvelous. I have never seen anything like them. If you have any difficulty getting around here or don't understand how something works don't feel strange asking, that is what we are here for, and beside many of us have asked every imaginable question there is.

Keep in touch

Dick

heppnerguy