At last something to show you.

wombatie

I have not posted for a while, but I have been working and taking photos but this is the first time I could sit down and post.

I would like to thank Barry for giving me the opportunity to cut this pattern.  It was certainly a heart stopping job but I love the way it turned out.  It measures 16.5" x 12".  There were approx. 402 cuts and it took about 18 hours just to cut it, that does not take into account drilling holes or sanding or framing.  There was not a spiral blade in sight, just normal blades.  Did I like cutting it YES.  Did I think half way through 'what the devil did I want to cut this for, YES.  Would I cut another NO.

Hope you like it.  Sorry its not a very good photo.

Marg

post-1251-0-50490800-1387342939_thumb.jpg

Edited by wombatie

Sorry Marge,but swiss cheese has more holes in it and I cut a slice in 5 seconds, lol .All of the work in your gallery took much patience to do.looks like that's what your best at .Something that takes all your concentration to do. Guess that new saw of yours isn't new anymore, lol .you did a nice job of it! :)

Marg, you are  a champion. Even thinking about taking on a job that demanding makes my head whirl. I might not live long enough to do some thing like this one you did . A truly wonderful piece of art

. Would you do another one : NO

I would say the same thing to would I want to do one : no...too lazy

love your 'stick to it ness'

Dick

heppnerguy