Belt sander stand

Phantom Scroller

Good use .

I am sure that you will love it.

I made one years ago for a belt sander that I eventually  totally wore out.

If you try to make an adjustable table for a stop and then another adjustable foot-leg?? to change your working angles for your personal comfort; you will find many other ways to use it that you currently do not.

My 6 by 48 Jet is on a  Rockler GP stsand and not even bolted down, just setting on the countertop top that I had added.

I use it almost exclusevily VERTICAL!  I have a support made to keep the table at 90* , vet be easily removed Friction fit between bottom of table and  sander base itself.  

You can use the roll end for nice dressing up of inside (concave) curves. I use it that way a lot. I made the belt guard on my jet so I can tip it down on the roll end for that very reason.

I will be interested in what other modifications you think of that I have NOT!  Keep us posted, Please.

Good use .

I am sure that you will love it.

I made one years ago for a belt sander that I eventually  totally wore out.

If you try to make an adjustable table for a stop and then another adjustable foot-leg?? to change your working angles for your personal comfort; you will find many other ways to use it that you currently do not.

My 6 by 48 Jet is on a  Rockler GP stsand and not even bolted down, just setting on the countertop top that I had added.

I use it almost exclusevily VERTICAL!  I have a support made to keep the table at 90* , vet be easily removed Friction fit between bottom of table and  sander base itself.  

You can use the roll end for nice dressing up of inside (concave) curves. I use it that way a lot. I made the belt guard on my jet so I can tip it down on the roll end for that very reason.

I will be interested in what other modifications you think of that I have NOT!  Keep us posted, Please.

Show me some pics if you can, If I can add to it I will as I am always open to new ideas as you are. I always say you just never stop learning.

Thanks Roly