Another Cross Plus Extra info.... :+}

danny

Hey Everyone....  This first pic. is the Paper pattern that was used to cut the Cross.  I am SO AMAZED at using the

Adhestive Back Paper.  As you can see with just a minute of light heat the pattern lifted off in one piece.  Always does.

There is NO GLUE RESIDUE left on the wood what so ever.  Cool....Yea!  Less work.  I spent around 4 days off n on to cut the Cross due to it just being to dang cold out thar.  Come on Spring.  Pattern stayed on perfectly.  Anyway this Cross is from SSWC Mag.  Think Jim Nelson designed it.  Was a simple pattern as not many Pointed cuts.  Enjoy....  Danny  :+}

post-4763-0-29163400-1388165830_thumb.jpg

post-4763-0-74587300-1388165838_thumb.jpg

I did buy my supply last year off EBAY, but Stationary stores like STAPLES or OFFICE DEPOT sell it. 

LARRY....   Yes I use a InkJet Printer and the top of the sheet is same as normal paper.  Prints Great. 

Wanna THANK all for you Warm and Kind comments.  Just love being a part of this Scroll Saw Forum.  Danny  :+}

• 3 weeks later...