I Had A Scare

smitty0312

I had to spend a night in the hospital because I had some chest pains sat. and sun., so after a bunch of tests, and even a stress test, I got released last night, my heart is good, so maybe it is the start of an ulcer they said. so maybe a scope to check that will come later, just treating with meds. But it was good news it wasn't my heart. Happy New Year everyone!!  :)

Edited by smitty0312

Dan,

I know that is scary.. I have experienced chest pains from time to time and I always check out just fine. I still have them from time to time but I really am in excellent health..not sure what it is all about but I hope it is just a strange oddity like mine is .

Dick

heppnerguy

Hi Smitty glad to hear you got the all clear. I got the opposite. Thought I had bad heartburn, turns out it was two narrowed coronary arteries.Mind you that was quite a few years ago and i'm still here and taking the pills, no problems unless I do something idiotic and it's not difficult for me to do idiotic things. Most times I just do a workaround. LOL.

Rob Roy.