Bunny Candy Dispenser

marmoh

I am doing a local street fair the first weekend in April and since it is before Easter I am going to do several of the Bunny candy dispensers like the one in the picture that I just finished. You push on the tail and the candy drops into the basket.

I made some of the Pooping Puppy candy dispensers for the fair I did in November and did very well with selling them so am hoping I do as well with the Bunnies.

Thanks for looking … Marion

post-1934-0-24062000-1389567252_thumb.jpg

post-1934-0-98441400-1389567259_thumb.jpg

Thanks everyone for the kind words.  I bought the pattern online.  The plans are sent via email as a PDF and you also get a link to a video showing you

how to make it.

I live in a rural area and sold the Pooping Pups for $30 with no problem.  Just hoping I have as much luck with the Bunny !!  

Here is the link to where I bought the plans from if you are interested. 

http://www.scroll-saw-forum.com/2013/03/bunny-candy-dispenser-pattern.html

Thanks again for all of the kind words.  Really enjoyed making this one and have to get the lead out and get a few more made.  I was leary of making the Pooping Puppy because of the mechanical part but found it to be easy ....the bunny was just as easy.  Having a video along with the written plans is great.

Yup... sure would like to make some $$$$ off of them.  If nothing else it draws people over to your booth to see what everyone else is looking at and then they notice your other work so even if you don't sell one you may sell something else.   Marion