Free Font From Me

smitty0312

If you guys would like this font that I recently used on a project.....the font is called WordArt......looks like pic below........I admit...I couldn't find it on the net...I found it on 1 of our computers already installed....it's nice to stumble onto things like this....anyways....email me if you want it....... smitty0319@yahoo.com ......Smitty 

post-1428-0-55773700-1390064371_thumb.jpg

Edited by smitty0312

If you guys would like this font that I recently used on a project.....the font is called WordArt......looks like pic below........I admit...I couldn't find it on the net...I found it on 1 of our computers already installed....it's nice to stumble onto things like this....anyways....email me if you want it....... smitty0319@yahoo.com ......Smitty 

Smitty

A public thanks for sending the font which works great.  While looking for something else I discovered the font at

http://www.scrollcrafters.com/Pages/FreeStuff.aspx

Apparently it was developed expressly for scrolling by Mike at Scrollcrafers.com which explains why it was not on any of the free font sites.  He also has a couple of other free fonts for downloading.

Doug

• 3 months later...

Thanks a lot for the ideas received, I looking after a scrolling font, I do have the basic scrollsaw font, had been using it for decades, would like to change, but I'm looking after a font which hold the letters together when cut. Which fonts will be the best and where to download them? Thanking you in advance.

I do have Word Art on my Microsoft Word, thank you very much, never thought about it before. May be some one can help, I 'm trying to print a 10 inches height letter on MS Word, in Word Art, and will cut it after. I'm not being able to do it, can I print on a full A4 paper, I removed the Header and footer, but still, I'm not being able to print the 10 inches height letter, is there a trick?

I do have Word Art on my Microsoft Word, thank you very much, never thought about it before. May be some one can help, I 'm trying to print a 10 inches height letter on MS Word, in Word Art, and will cut it after. I'm not being able to do it, can I print on a full A4 paper, I removed the Header and footer, but still, I'm not being able to print the 10 inches height letter, is there a trick?

Try this it might help in word.

Page layout  tab / orientation / landscape. Next: Insert tab /text box enter text / Place cursor over the edge of box to get cross hairs and then right mouse click / format text box / layout tab and click  behind text then click ok.

You can now drag and resize the text box out to the whole size of the page with no restrictions this can be used on pictures as well. HAVE FUN. Roly.