Need ideas for shows

edward

Looking for information on show setups, would like to change mine for the upcoming season. I currently have three tables one 6' and 2-2' tables, usually setup in u shape, and no room to display portraits, and my wife would like to display scarfs that she made, if anyone has any ideas , would like to know, thanks edward

I have built shelving that I clamp to the table tops. Four  sharply angled shelves to display my boxes and a 24" tall board above to display wall hung items.  I also put my four  4' tables in a "U" shape and can display over 100 items including the wall hung stuff.  I put sand bags on the cross members of the tables to keep this rack from tipping over. All this in a 10' x10' space.  When my wife brings her crocheted stuff we get two spaces. Photos of these shelves front and rear.post-2247-0-73112700-1390161938_thumb.jpgpost-2247-0-85326500-1390161956_thumb.jpg

that's nice for your shows.i had a similar problem with to much stuff and nowhere to display it.i stood stuff on floor leaning towards the wall nothing sold there.the table was way to busy loaded to the hilt and nothing sold till the show was over .the other vendors bought 150.00 worth from me,go figure.I've though of using 30 pound fishing line but a special apparatus is needed to keep that from collapsing to display things .maybe that will ring a bell for you as for an idea to help you. :)

Edward i use pegboard panels I made years ago. they are 2' wide on 1x2 frames and i have them hinged together bi-fold style. 5 panels weigh about 30 lbs. total. i use pegboard hooks to hang my portraits with. We have a 10 x 10 canopy so i made the panels when opened they fit perfect between the legs of the canopy, then use ball bungees to hold them up and screw 1 x 2's across the back to make them ridgid. I do two panels (20' total wall display). This leaves the whole booth open floor space wise for the tables you have. Everything we take to shows goes in the back of my truck.Also having your wife's crafts helps make sales. The panels are 6' long to fit in the truck as well.

sully