Respirator Help

Ron Johnson

On the village bookstore under scroll saw accessories Amazon has a respirator (3M Tekk 95190) which is currently unavailable. I have been using this mask for several years and looking to replace it. Enquiring if any of you would know of a supplier that would have this mask available. It's been a great mask and I'd hate to have to replace it with something different. Thank you. Ron

Are you looking for the pads or the whole thing? I found pads here:

http://www.giahardware.com/3M_AO_Safety_3M_Tekk_95191_4_Pack_Replacement_F_p/95191.htm

Thanks Karl but the filters on that site are currently unavailable. I'm looking to replace the mask along with ordering additional filters. Thank you.

Anyone that has the 3M95190 respirator mask and are looking for replacement filters Amazon have them available. A box of 50 for $40.00. I was hoping to order a second mask but unfortunately it is no longer available. It is the most comfortable mask that I have been using for several years.

I bought a 3M 6000 series half face mask with 3M 2091 P100 Particulate filters a few months ago and like it.  I find it fairly comfortable, the mask is silicone I believe. :)http://www.amazon.com/3M-Series-Facepiece-Respirator-Assemblies/dp/B000FTEDMM/ref=sr_1_1?s=hi&ie=UTF8&qid=1390410861&sr=1-1&keywords=3M+5000+Series+respirators

Edited by tvman44