Looking for some reference reading

jack fish

Sorry I have been scrolling for 30 years or so with a machine by hand before that there just wasn't any books then so I taught myself but if you really want to learn I would think there is a lot of information on youtube Steve Good  has a pretty good program and of course the book that Travis suggested would be a good choice.

Ask plenty of questions here, chances are the answers are here also. Good luck

Great info from great scrolling  folks is what you'll get day after day here.Glad to have you as a member and in no time you to will be an asset to the club with your well earned knowedge!thanks for finding us ENJOY!Come back often to see what you missed or could learn in the forum thats the hotspot of the village! :)

Good day Jack

I can recall going back some fifteen years when I first started into scrolling. I would grab any book on scrolling that I thought had some informative info. There is a magazine called Creative Woodworks & Crafts that I still subscribe to that I must admit helped and guided me in learning the most. Mind you today the net has endless information re: the subject and the best thing about it, it's free. Even better is this site, especially for someone just starting into this hobby. There are hundreds of people that share the same interest and are willing to help and answer any questions you may have. Wishing you all the best.