Good selling novelty

Multifasited

For those of you that do shows ,This was consistantly a good seller and attention getter .The procrastators nudge ,Mom's bought to put in the kitchen for thier teenagers ,or above the honey do list .I just whipped up some samples for your review ,not finished ,but you get the idea ,customize to your liking ,The is also a (blonde )type ! For all those times when you are told (as soon a I get around to it ! Here's you (Round tuit) or( Round 2-it )for the blondes in you life .I  sold a bunch for $2.50 ea.

post-22372-0-74358400-1391648939_thumb.jpg

post-22372-0-84941000-1391648981_thumb.jpg

post-22372-0-92136000-1391648997_thumb.jpg

Edited by Multifasited

Nice work ,I love the dw788 modifications you've done .these are the first i've ever seen done to a scroll saw! :)

Kevin ,If your interested ,go to the other forum ,SSW ,look up Carl E Jacobs Posts ,there a number of threads on the evolution of my saw over about 1 1/2 yrs .all the changes I have made, add on s redos to get to a dust free saw under about 3 catagories . The last big change was the para-scope vac you just saw in that pix so I can adjust for stack ht w/o loosing keyed return position ,swing out to clear everything and swings back exactly to keep vac lite and mag. in same position as before Sweet smooth and easy ,one simple easy move out and in .LOVE IT  ,simple to do ,now that I got all the bugs out .

You will see several others attemps ,not user friendly ,ungainly in the way ,and marjonally effective but better than nothing .

Edited by Multifasited

I really don't see a problem ,It'svery easy and straight forward ,The biggest issue was making it compact enough to not block table or having stuff in the way, THE octopus . I Finally ,I ended up w/2 slip joint 1 on arm 1 on lower manifold ,1 pivot bolt ,can strip upper arm in two minutes ,completely,the other was sizing the vac pick-up on top , The para-scope was only needed to allow for stack height adjustment ,simply and easily w/o alignment issues .If you want so help let me know ! Carl