Indoor Humming bird

Multifasited

Thanks Everybody ,I was concerned about three thing as I made this (1) Getting the back ground right (2) the flower type (3) time till 2 -14 . I decided to try something different ,and make the back ground and the flower easily changeable ,w/o damage to the bird or frame , In 5 minutes I can change either or both ,We are iced in here ,thinking about carving a trumpet style flower or two and back ground variations .I still have a couple days before and I'm set if it takes longer ! 

With all your experience you know what's best .I'm sure you chose the perfect gift for her tastes.good on you.Best wishs  on the comitment,marrage and insanity both require commitment,lol just kidding :) humming birds are hard to find but you got one.Now the love birds can sit together and look at the humming bird! :)

Zen ,Commitment is the word ! They other is IGNORANCE ,the ability to Ignore the small stuff,like What you had fo supper a week ago tuesday , We are all different ,some things we each have and do ,will not change ,IGNORE the small stuff ,If you won't remember it two weeks from now ,Ignore it ,ENJOY the good STUFF !The last time I checked (believe it or not) I had a flaw or TWO ,OK ,maybe 3 or four !Thanks !!

good work on your hummingbird. and I too want to congratulate both of you on a nice long run. My wife and I are only a couple of years behind you. I am sure there were a couple of bumps along the way but they are all in the past and the committment prevailed over everything. Isn't it wonderful to have someone to be together with for so  long and share the wonderful memories you have together

Dick

heppnerguy