Question for travis on tshirt contest

medic_149

Yup. We'll have some cool SSV swag available for purchase. I can't wait to get one myself! ;) I even put a design out myself that will also be available. We'll have a huge selection of sizes and styles. We also have baby clothes, clocks, notebooks, aprons, bags, coasters, and coffee cups. We're using Cafe Press as our print-on-demand service. This allows us to have a nice selection of products without keeping an inventory. I tried to keep the price down as much as possible (about $1 margin) and the prices seem fairly reasonable. Naturally any sales will help feed the hamsters that keep this website running.

[/size]dic_149":125tp0gt]Travis, after the contest is done and the tshirt designed...will we be able to purchase one. also will they be available in large sizes. i am a big guy after all...lol thanks medic

Yes Travis I'm just like Medic in being a big guy also , but it looks like you answered the question . I also would like to buy one of the contest winning t-shirt too .........thanks ..........Marshall :cool: