Step Granddaughters

wombatie

While we had the week of 40Celsius + days I got bored, so I got out the patterns that were done for me of my step granddaughters and was looking at them.  After a while I decided to see if I could marry them together and here is what I came up with.  This is the sticker that I put on the backs to show that the patterns were made by 2 people.  Hope you don't mind Nick and Don.

Marg

post-1251-0-69747900-1392610771_thumb.jpgpost-1251-0-82996200-1392610788_thumb.jpgpost-1251-0-91047100-1392610849_thumb.jpg

While we had the week of 40Celsius + days I got bored, so I got out the patterns that were done for me of my step granddaughters and was looking at them.  After a while I decided to see if I could marry them together and here is what I came up with.  This is the sticker that I put on the backs to show that the patterns were made by 2 people.  Hope you don't mind Nick and Don.

Marg

attachicon.gif2014-02-04 14.28.25-2.jpgattachicon.gif2014-02-14 13.53.15.jpgattachicon.gif2014-02-17 14.52.44.jpg

Beautifully done Marg. Two lovely ladies and two great patterns. Send some of that weather to Scotland,I'm fed up with the rain. Thanks for sharing with us.

Rob Roy.

Edited by Rob Roy

Thanks everyone for the great comments.  The sticker idea I came up with about 6 or 7 years ago, my idea was published in the SSW&C magazine about 6 years ago, I always put on them who the designer was, it my way of acknowledging them.  Please feel free to use the idea.

Marg

• 2 weeks later...