Scroll Man completed

Fay Prozora

I didn't think of that. Will have to add that to the back of the saw and a little tiny red dot for the on/off switch for the top of the black doodad on the top of the saw. Maybe I will even draw the labels that are on it too.. LOL! I Should have made the table the same shape as the scroll saw itself. I think Steve Good had intended it to be the yella fella. It was fun to  make this little guy and his saw... Have a great day.. Fay

Thank you every one. I have my little scroll man sitting here on the desk for now. I might go ahead and add those cute little features to it later today. My tooth is hurting big time so I don't feel like being in the shop for very long. A tooth ache can sure mess things up for you for sure. Every one have a great day   Fay

When you get to the site scroll down to the bottom and click on tools and then scroll down a little bit until you see the little scroll man. When I look at his, it look naked so that's why I painted mine. I painted the pieces, then glued him up and then used some spray shellac on him. I'm working on a mouse and will make a cat to go along with the mouse. Have a great day  Fay