pie plate holder for a 9" pie plate

DWSUDEKUM

WOW thats really nice  DW, do you have much trouble with the glue oozing out when you do the glue up?

I use a little dot of glue on the points then when the glue has started to set up I take about 10 min or so removing the bulk of it.  Generally there will be some glue squeeze out however it is not too difficult to clean up if you do so as you go.

DW

That looks very nice.

Let us know how the shellac and glue hold up

under the heat of a hot pie pan.

My thoughts are that this will be used for a cool pie and perhaps as part of a gift.  It could also be used as a paper plate holder.  The pattern for this is from this website and it is a free shared one.  Here is the link to it.  http://www.traforaj.ro/Pentru%20Download/Cosulet1.pdf

DW

Dan,

I really like your nice item. It stood out to me as a perfect gift for a friend of mine that is alway taking pies to get togethers. Your looks terrific, I hope mine will too. thank you for including the link to the pattern. Always great to find new sights for new Ideas.

Dick

heppnerguy