Just when you thought you've had enough MOOSE!

Phantom Scroller

I have my moose cut out too but just the tail and the ears and eye brows and then I can put some kind of a finish on him and it should look good. There are a few of the antler parts that snapped off, but they won't be that noticeable. The wood I used was a piece of wood that Ward used on his lathe when he had one. It was hard to cut.  Will be making another one once I get more wood. I'm using up some scraps for the time being. Have a great day   Fay   Oh your moose turned out great! I like the wood grain on yours. Amazing how well some thing can turn out nice from a wood that might not look good at all until it is finished.

Well we went to Home Depot today and I got some wood that I can recut the antlers with so it should look great. WE are all ill over here so will not run the scroll saw until I feel better. Sis has a bit of a stomach ache too and Mom is not feeling good either and I'm going ot lie down and I left my wood in the trunk until tomorrow. Maybe I will feel better then. Have a great day   Fay

Well we went to Home Depot today and I got some wood that I can recut the antlers with so it should look great. WE are all ill over here so will not run the scroll saw until I feel better. Sis has a bit of a stomach ache too and Mom is not feeling good either and I'm going ot lie down and I left my wood in the trunk until tomorrow. Maybe I will feel better then. Have a great day   Fay

Keep warm Fay and l look after each other these bugs hang in there. Stay safe, God Bless.

Roly

I'm going to work a little bit on my moose today. I can finish gluing up the front and back legs and if I feel ok I will finish cutting the ears and tail and such. So far moose is looking good. I do feel a little better, but the pain in my tooth is still there but at least I might be able to scroll a little bit. I didn't sleep good last night at all. Every one have a great day   Fay

All I have to do now is to put in the eyes and put the finish on my moose so it'll be done when I feel better. No sleep last night either. I have been in bed all day today too. We had snow and rain yesterday and today pouring rain so a bit too chilly to work in the shop. So just will rest for a spell. Have a great day    Fay

I love the interesting wood selection you used. This is a great piece. Wondering if someone can take this on more level and make some other ones but using an different animal. would be interesting to see what could come out of someones new ideas. Hope someone gives this a thought

Dick

heppenrguy