The Village Square

Travis

e0fd4b24032c66ba4ab530a4d887997f.gif

I'm very excited to announce our newest feature...The Village Square newsletter! This will me a monthly publication of SSV that will feature informative articles, tips, pattern and project spotlights, SSV news and more! Each issue will be published on the first Monday each month with the first one being sent out on Aug 4th. Oh...did I mention it's free!?

Subscribing is easy. Click the banner above, or click here to sign up. Your newsletter subscription settings can always be found in the main navigation at the top of the screen (under the + sign). You'll also be able to browse back issues of The Village Square. When you sign up, an email will be sent to your inbox. Inside the email will be a link to activate your subscription. You must click this link, otherwise you won't be put on our list and will miss out on all of the Village Square goodness.

This should be a fun little addition to SSV. I hope you enjoy it. If you'd like to submit an article or tip for publication, you can contact Messman via PM. He graciously agreed to be our editor.

Be sure to sign up! Let the good times roll! :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

We're getting close to publishing our first newsletter. The first one will be sent on August 4th. If you haven't signed up already, make sure you do so. You can sign up here or by clicking the + sign in the navbar. Remember, you'll be sent an email that has a link to confirm your subscription. You must click this link in order to get the newsletter. You don't want to miss out on the first issue...it's a collector's edition after all. ;)

Well, today is the big day! We published our very first newsletter. If you signed up and didn't receive it yet, check out your spam filter. If that wasn't the problem, you might not have confirmed your subscription (you must click the link in the confirmation email to be included in the mailing list). You can check out your status here or let me know and I'll see if your account is confirmed.

For those who missed this month's newsletter, you can find it in our Newsletter Archives. Be sure to sign up if you haven't already so you don't miss any more SSV goodness. ;)

I hope you enjoyed this first issue. Feedback is always welcome.