Doggie Tail Leash holder

Fay Prozora

Fay, I hate to break it to you but the leash usually goes on the other end. ;)  ;)  Very cute might have to make one with three butts for my own wall. :D  Okay I am done with the bad jokes now.

You did a great job on a very cute project Fay. Thanks for sharing. :thumbs: :thumbs:  

Excellent. Now as long as the leash is put in its rightful place it will always be found when needed.  Well done.

Marg

Marg....there you go hitting below the belt again.. my biggest problem is me...I make a great storage item like this one and then it is the last place I go to look for the leash, in this situation, because I never seem to take a moment to replace it properly.

Fay...a really cute item.  nice job

Dick

heppnerguy

Sis probably won't take the time to hang the leashes where they belong either and no I'm not taking her dogs for a walk! She can handle her dogs by herself. I let them out in the mornings but that is all I'll do. Shouldn't have to take care of her dogs. I made them because I thought they were fun and will put a smile on a person's face. I did have plan on hanging this by the back door so the leashes would be right there  when she  need them.. Now to finish that John Wayne portrait and get it in the frame. Good night all I'm tired and will hit the sack now after taking my meds... Fay

Thank you every one. I probably will take a day off from scrolling and woodworking and such. I woke up feeling a little under the weather and did not sleep well last night. So going to hit the sack again as it is not very comfortable. I feel like I'm going to roll out of it. Wish my own bed was over here. Well off to go try to get a little more sleep. Take care. Fay  Oh I forgot to tell you .. on the plans for these doggie tails, there are hips on the sides of the legs but I omitted those because I did not like the way they looked. I made a couple and put them on to see get an idea how they would look but they didn't look right to me. So you can add them or leave them off. Have a great day   Fay