Blue option added to dan's Hawk

Multifasited

I ,found some blue fabric ,added some clouds ,notice, I  had trimmed branch (on the black background pix ) to eliminate floating ,but I not like the shift ,maybe with a different frame ? See what you think ? I skipped the coffee ,made some early ,wanted to try it out ,before playing some golf ,another beautiful day here ,got to clean out bird houses later ,they are getting busy ,Thanks for the help and ideas ,the golf carts here ,Later ,Carl  

post-22372-0-62854900-1394459807_thumb.jpg

post-22372-0-35339100-1394459825_thumb.jpg

Good morning Carl

I like the blue background and the clouds you've added but if you don't mind me saying the hawk appears to be floating. My opinion for what it's worth there needs to be some background added. I think your frame is fine.

I think you are right .I been thinking how best to do that ,still thinking!

I think you are right .I been thinking how best to do that ,still thinking!

One suggestion is adding a photo to the background that would be suitable to the hawk on branch. Another option would be cutting a large moon out of 1/8" BB and attaching the hawk on branch to the front off centered. Then you wouldn't need a frame. Just a couple ideas if they are of any help.

Carl I like the blue BUT there is just something missing.  Do you have a craft shop close to you that sells scrap-booking paper? If you do go in and have a look around you may find a sheet that has sky, clouds even trees in the background, something to give it the humph that it needs.  Or maybe a piece of wood with the bark attached to connect to the branch that the hawk is sitting on with your background may help.  Love the cutting itself it just needs that little something extra.  :oops:

Marg