Cougar

Ron Johnson

Ron,

You continue to amaze me with your skills and creativity. I love it when i see that you posted something new because I always know it will be freath taking and you never let me down. Thanks for posting this wonderful item. I am also looking forward to seeing the many replies this one will get

Dick

heppnerguy

How big is a moose antler?  Sorry I have never seen one, only a baby moose when I was in Canada, so have no idea of the size of the Cougar that you cut.  But my it looks amazing and I bet very hard to do. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Marg

Moose antlers are measured according to the spread (measured across from one antler to the other) and number of points on each antler. This particular one I don't know what the spread was being I had just the one antler given by a friend, but it had approximately 10 points. I'm not a hunter being I prefer to shoot wild life with a camera, so I'm not an expert in measuring exact size. Cutting the antler was easy, it's the smell from cutting the antler that can get to a person.

How big is a moose antler?  Sorry I have never seen one, only a baby moose when I was in Canada, so have no idea of the size of the Cougar that you cut.  But my it looks amazing and I bet very hard to do. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Marg

They can be this big!

Wonderful job Ron.

post-2119-0-79093200-1394582425_thumb.jpg