Helicopter

aubec

I don't normally post in here but I have just finished this helicopter for my three year old who kept asking mummy to make him one.  Never tried anything like this before and rather pleased with the result.  The stretcher goes up and down as you turn the rotor blade.

attachicon.gifP1030744.JPG

A nice job Angela. I could have used that helicopter last Thursday to get to hospital a bit quicker. ;)  ;)  ;) .

Rob Roy.

Hook and ladder him up with the fire engine ! your creative imagination in running at full steam to have though of a operational helicopter.i can't wait to see what you conjure up with the fire truck ,maybe actual spraying hoses? you did a good job for him!You showed your love for him! :)fireengine.htm

Edited by amazingkevin

Nice work, Angela,

Thank you for sharing.

Here are some links to some free plans for a fire truck and I am sure you can do a google search to find more.

This site requires that you down-load a free version of Google Sketchup to view the plans

http://www.freewoodworkingplan.com/index.php?search=fire+truck

This site has at least one FREE plan in .pdf format. Notice the plans have either FREE or FEE for free or purchased plans.

http://www.woodworkersworkshop.com/resources/index.php?search=fire+truck

You may want to bookmark the home-page of both sites for future reference for free plans.

God Bless! Spirithorse