Horse Head

keefie

I've just finished cutting a Horse Head pattern for a friend in Northern Ireland who keeps horses. My thanks go to John Hall ( The Wooden Wizard ) for the pattern. It's made from 4mm birch ply, and will be finished with a BLO/mineral oil before having 2 coats of lacquer put on . Hope you like it.

post-2867-0-32197000-1396125617_thumb.jpg

One of the best horse head patterns that I have seen. It is a take your time and eventually you will get to the finished product, type of pattern. I would enjoy trying that one myself,

Thank for showing us another of your great pieces

Dick

heppnerguy

Dick, here is the link to the pattern if you want to give it a go.  http://www.scrollsawvillage.com/gallery/image/4906-debs-pony/

Keefie

Thanks, 

I grabbed my copy. I will try to remember that you were the one that sent me this link. I do not like to post something that someone else has posted before me. I don't want anyone to think that i am trying to outshine them, as I do not try to do that. But when I cut it , I will try to send you a photo of it, so you can see that I did in fact cut it. Thank you for sharing

Dick'

heppnerguy

Thanks, 

I grabbed my copy. I will try to remember that you were the one that sent me this link. I do not like to post something that someone else has posted before me. I don't want anyone to think that i am trying to outshine them, as I do not try to do that. But when I cut it , I will try to send you a photo of it, so you can see that I did in fact cut it. Thank you for sharing

Dick'

heppnerguy

Dick, I have no objection to you posting a picture on here, I know you don't do it to "outshine" anyone. I love to see everyone's work, even when it's the same pattern, as no two pieces will ever turn out exactly the same.

Edited by keefie