smallBasket heart

frankorona

Beautiyful job frank ! Perfect heart shaped cuts can't be all that easy,but you mastered them ! Well done sir.MDF if very bad for your health but is great to cut.Wear a good mask when working with it.There is so much toxic glue in it to hold it together and formeldahyde is in there to(embalming fluild)Zen scrollers get the job done and get it right.!Wonderful job FRANK,keep them coming !!! :) :) :):thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Frank,

nice to see the mixture of talents here. so many that it keeps my head twirling and it makes me want to try a lot of other things along the way, but first I need to learn a lot more about scrolling, finishing and intarsia..  I am a slow learner but i enjoy what I do. Thanks for posting the your nice work for us to enjoy.  Keep  up the good work

Dick

heppnerguy

Beautiyful job frank ! Perfect heart shaped cuts can't be all that easy,but you mastered them ! Well done sir.MDF if very bad for your health but is great to cut.Wear a good mask when working with it.There is so much toxic glue in it to hold it together and formeldahyde is in there to(embalming fluild)Zen scrollers get the job done and get it right.!Wonderful job FRANK,keep them coming !!! :) :) :):thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Kevin, Should I be using Formadehyde instead of Warfarin??? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Edited by Rob Roy