John Wayne in a frame

Fay Prozora

I got this done this a.m. while waiting on other things to dry. I just need to locate those Glacier points that I put away and then I can fasten it in so it won't fall out. I wish the frame was deeper as I wanted to put it behind glass, but then maybe some time in the near future I can find one in a thrift store. I put this frame together and then it fell apart one time so tried it again and it fell apart again and now I have it together. I used corner braces on the corners of the back of the frame. So far so good. Enjoy  Fay

post-16818-0-94738000-1396897821_thumb.jpg

Yes,, all I had to do was put some fabric on the back and then put itin a frame and that was about it. I still need to locate those glacier points so I can tack it in so it won't fall out. I didn't do all the cutting and such while waiting for other things to dry, Just getting the portrait in the frame and making a back but the back was too small and too thick so it would not work out so there is lays on the table until I get  that part done.