Oval Bowl with handles

I thought I found the pattern for this bowl on this forum but I’ll be darned if I can find it again to give the pattern maker credit for it.

I cut it quite a while ago and glued it together but the other night I finished sanding it then finished it in the next two nights and here it is.

My first attempt at a bowl so I was happy with the way it turned out. The side walls are a little thin by the handles thou.

post-19286-0-71476500-1397080792_thumb.jpg

post-19286-0-01272400-1397080863_thumb.jpg

I thought I found the pattern for this bowl on this forum but I’ll be darned if I can find it again to give the pattern maker credit for it.

I cut it quite a while ago and glued it together but the other night I finished sanding it then finished it in the next two nights and here it is.

My first attempt at a bowl so I was happy with the way it turned out. The side walls are a little thin by the handles thou.

attachicon.gifBOWL PICTURE 1.jpg

attachicon.gifBOWL PICTURE 2.jpg

Thanks Danny.  This is my design.  It is always great when someone cuts a design of mine.

DW

Sorry I couldn't give you credit right away DW. I really liked your pattern and had fun cutting and finishing this bowl. It was the first time I had ever tilted the table on my scroll saw but it won't be the last. :)  It takes a little practice getting used to it but was really fun. I am always up for a new challenge. Next on my list is inlay, I have the saw set up and the test cuts done. Now I need to get the box for my son’s wedding prepared for the inlay. :oops:

Any way THANKS for a GREAT PATTERN DW :thumbs: