Mice Everywhere

Phantom Scroller

Well I've started the alphabet train for the granddaughter for when she's older these are just templates to draw around in pine so I can produce multiple letters and trains to sell when I'm done, this saves all that pattern gluing. Just need to produce loads of wheels now.

Got bored so got on the lathe and made some mice with rare earth magnets in to stick them everywhere the wife's going to kill me. haa haa :lol:

post-2228-0-83722600-1397402004_thumb.jpg

post-2228-0-20267600-1397402007_thumb.jpg

post-2228-0-69879200-1397402008_thumb.jpg

post-2228-0-84625200-1397402009_thumb.jpg

Edited by Phantom Scroller

Well I've started the alphabet train for the granddaughter for when she's older these are just templates to draw around in pine so I can produce multiple letters and trains to sell when I'm done, this saves all that pattern gluing. Just need to produce loads of wheels now.

Got bored so got on the lathe and made some mice with rare earth magnets in to stick them everywhere the wife's going to kill me. haa haa :lol:

Hello Roly, looks like you've been busy having fun. The alphabet looks good and so do the meeces. So you're going to play CAT and MOUSE with the Good Lady.  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;) .

Rob Roy.

Hah ,i'll go buy some swiss cheese and get all  those mice over here the easy way.?They look cheap to keep too can't eat to much so they are affordable for me.Clever crafting and sand the fingers too,lol ?Rats a luck on these beautifully done Mr.Roly,Watch out their breeding cycle is ten fold,You'll be busier than a cat in a sand box with orders ! :):rofl: :rofl: :rofl: