Collet sizes vs drill bit sizes

nrscroller

This info comes from 'Mini drill tool site:

the following sizes:#80 (.0135") #70 (.0280") #71 (.0260") #61 (.0390") ... fit your hand drill, drill press your Dremel and Foredom tool with a 1/8" collet.

Were do you get these drill bits? I have been getting the jobber 118 Deg. drills and the shorter 135 degree split points but they all have the same size shank as the drill size.

Were do you get these drill bits? I have been getting the jobber 118 Deg. drills and the shorter 135 degree split points but they all have the same size shank as the drill size.

I posted something I found in a search and I should have caught the shank and drill size bit.

Sorry about that, please excuse my mistake in posting the above.

Larry

In an emergency i have shimmed them up with paper just to get te job out the door.That's want i don't like about the vdremil.Seems like when i need to change a bit i need to change a collet .Way to much time wasted and the cheap aluminum collets break way to easyaly.Mikeworkshop.com carrys mini drill chucks that fit the tiny drill bits.But i guess it's that your using the dremil for a plunge drill ? :)

I have a set of different size collets for my Dremel and the drill bits that are made for the Dremel tool. So I use the size what will hold the drill bit I need to use. Used one last night to drill some entry holes for a fret work horse pattern. On line I found an angle guide for rotary tools and it will be here on Tuesday. It should come in handy for drilling an angle cut cutting out bowls and such. Good luck with your drill bits. I can never find any long enough. I need them a tad longer to go through the wood when I need to drill an angle. Take care.. Fay