Scroll Saw Plans?

Travis

What a crazy week this has been. Work has been nuts, plus we had company all week. I'm sure glad its the weekend. I was looking forward to getting to play with the saw this weekend. I'm not sure if I'll find time, though. I'm need to make a crosscut sled for my table saw so I can cut scroll saw blanks eaiser (I'm running low). Plus I have a game called Kuub I need to make for a friend. So the scroll saw might not see any love this weekend. :sad: Anybody have any scroll saw plans for the weekend? Maybe I can live vicariously through you! :lol:

Kubb is a Swedish lawn game where you knock over wooden blocks with a baton. It looks like a lot of fun, but I haven't played it yet (hence the need to build the game). It looks pretty easy to make. I'm going to buy a 4x4 this weekend and make one up. I'll post a pic when I get it done. You can find a bit more info here.

I had planned on starting this past weekend, but I think it's this nasty weather we've been having that has me down in my back again. I have the plans for two different horses. One is a carousel type horse and the other is an ancient greece type battle horse. I'm going to start on one of them next, as soon as I get back to work. I plan on posting WIP photos for SSV. I just got to decide which one I want to do first and then actually get started.