OLD GOAT

amazingkevin

Here's one you'll like try.I was lots of fun cutting and seeing it come about.I had one but a rag top and a real bomb.The salesman really got me.Barely got it home.Boy the money that's worth now!!>>>>$$$$>>>>This one was done on the cheap, worthless wood I had both looked great to me till I started cutting it.Needed money bad for gas and had too not need to had to let it go for 15 bucks.I cringe seeing it evertime I get gas but you know, I can always make another!It's coated in one coat of concreat sealer .I dip all my key chains in this honey thick stuff.Drys super fast and the big box store still carrys it .Over 25 bucks a gallon .the can i found and try was GOD sent. :)post-1607-0-85447600-1398825750_thumb.jpg  8" x 11"

Edited by amazingkevin

Thanks Larry, Your favorable comments hit home.Been to the doctor and he found life threatening things wrong.Hopefull i'll be back in the saddle scrolling my butt off like i used to soon.I'm loaded for bear now with hard woods and the planner i never used.A little encouragement goes a long way! :)