Ouch

Docupton

Sorry to hear about your accident ,many will never admit they ever had one ,We all need a reminder every once and a while that the blade of any saw only does one thing ,and does not like you alot ,it don't hate you either it just cuts what ever is in it's way without fail. keep the faith ,thanks ,not much sympathy just understanding !

I lost the first joint on my left index finger, on a bandsaw, several years ago. I no longer can play the piano. My wife keeps harping on the fact that I never, ever knew how to play the piano so nothing changed there. Hope you heal quickly. Did you loose any part of yor finger or just cut into one, a little ? Either way it is not a good thing.  :drool:  :drool: :drool:  There you go, I am showing you some sympathy. Glad to know I am not the only dumb a** , I mean a little careless evry once in awhile, person here.

Dick

heppnerguy

Those saws can be dangerous creatures. I have a grove thru my left thumb were I ran it over my table saw years ago. When I think about it I can still feel every tooth as it struck the bone. Kind of like it was in slow motion even thou it happened so fast I didn’t even have time to say ouch!!!!! :cry: :cry:  :cry:  

Doc I think it may be a week or two before the tenderness wears off.

Handy if your only ordering one and a half pints at the bar lol Joking aside hope it heals ok, when your back to scrolling try this just as a reminder........Paul

Attached Thumbnails
  • post-1512-0-57077500-1398937261_thumb.jp

I cut this for my husbands 60th birthday, but I had to extend the cut finger a little to look like his.  When I gave it to him he said it was great but I had the wrong hand.  :lol: :lol:

Marg

• 2 weeks later...

We all like to commiserate, when one of our friends suffers an accident like this, and it's quite understandable, - but If I can offer one piece of sound advice, it's this: When you have an accident, (of any kind,) make sure you get the appropriate medical attention, - then sit down, and think: "What did I do wrong for this to happen"  then carefully try to reason out: "What COULD I have done to prevent this from happening?"

It's much better to analyze the accident, rather than just thinking "WOW! That hurt!"  

You  will find yourself much less accident prone in the future. Trust me.

Ed