Magazine?

Stogies

Duane I used to spend a fortune on Magazines but after the internet came out and all the scroll saw sites starting to pop up I haven't had the need to for the outrageous prices the Magazine companies are charging with a 75% advertising content, The suggestions, help, and free patterns are all available right at your finger tips. And I would rather take the advise of the folks right here in the village and other  scroll saw sites as well with the years of experience and trail and error then some editor sitting behind a desk who had a saw given to him in return for promoting their product. That kind of sums it up for me hope it shines some light on the subject for you. 

I used to buy both scrolling magazines but now I look at them before I purchase them as I have found a lot of times there is nothing in it that appeals to me and it is just a waste of money. I have back issues going back to the late 90s so I have lots of ideas I can still do with some of them, and now with digital download from some of the scrollsaw dealers, I can get my patterns right away that I really want.

Bill

Edited by nrscroller

Yes,, I knew it was chewing gum but I thought I would be kind of funny on that. That is a very old joke we used to tell when we were kids too. I don't chew gum as it is too hard on my teeth now as I don't have any bottom teeth on the right side so can't even chew things like those cheese balls any more and it hurts a tooth on the left side. Grrrr... So what else is new?   Have a great day   Fay