Pricing Labels

Hi All.

Next week I will be doing my first ever Craft Show a bit nervous don't have any idea what to take so I'm doing everything in threes and see what goes and then replace them, I thought about all kinds of pricing and came up with these small wooden labels in ply and red oak and the price wood burn't into to place in front of goods.

Who knows you might like them. Roly 

post-2228-0-22497500-1399106345_thumb.jpg

Edited by Phantom Scroller

Good morning Roly. A great Idea, they are superb, very neat. Mind you , better watch you don't end up selling more of the price tags than your cuttings. In all seriousness I hope you do good business and I'm sure those tabs will attract a lot of attention. Good luck, hope you sell all you have and have good time on the day. :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool: . BTY,how's the wee Princess. Need some progress pictures.

Rob Roy.

Good morning Roly. A great Idea, they are superb, very neat. Mind you , better watch you don't end up selling more of the price tags than your cuttings. In all seriousness I hope you do good business and I'm sure those tabs will attract a lot of attention. Good luck, hope you sell all you have and have good time on the day. :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool: . BTY,how's the wee Princess. Need some progress pictures.

Rob Roy.

Hi Roy I went to see her yesterday she's now 12 weeks and a lovely and sunny day it was as well . Here's the first pic shown on line of her and me.

post-2228-0-18489600-1399191974_thumb.jpg

Hi Roy I went to see her yesterday she's now 12 weeks and a lovely and sunny day it was as well . Here's the first pic shown on line of her and me.

Lovely picture Roly. There was an awful lot of ooohs, aaaaws and aaahs in this house this morning. No wonder you look very proud in that picture, she's lovely, and she's growing like the proverbial Weed, by the looks of things. Give her a big hug from all the Clan up here. :luv:  :luv:  :luv:

Rob Roy.

Lovely picture Roly. There was an awful lot of ooohs, aaaaws and aaahs in this house this morning. No wonder you look very proud in that picture, she's lovely, and she's growing like the proverbial Weed, by the looks of things. Give her a big hug from all the Clan up here. :luv:  :luv:  :luv:

Rob Roy.

Yep very proud and red, I'd been outside putting in a wooden side gate for the son I built the frame fitted all the hinges and latches took 4 hours in the sun red as a beetroot.  :lol:  I went to see the grand daughter ended up working, still it will stop her getting out when she starts walking. Roly

Yep very proud and red, I'd been outside putting in a wooden side gate for the son I built the frame fitted all the hinges and latches took 4 hours in the sun red as a beetroot.  :lol:  I went to see the grand daughter ended up working, still it will stop her getting out when she starts walking. Roly

hope you didn't hang the gate upside down,Roly. :razz:  :razz:  :razz:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Rob Roy.