Instagram

Travis

haa haa Travis do you have a fetish for paperclips. I've never used it, seems interesting worth a look. Thanks

Hahaha....yah.  That takes a bit of explanation.  So I did this project called 100 Paper Clips where I photographed every paperclip in a box and posted it to a website.  I used Instagram and their auto-publisher to Tumblr.  It is an absurdist art project type of thing.  Think of it as internet graffiti.  :)

You can find my website here:  http://100paperclips.tumblr.com/

Just my iPhone.  Instagram is a app for any smartphone.  It has a number of filters you can add to it before publishing to the Instagram website.  they give some really cool effects and make the pics look nice.  Instagram is a social media service in itself, but also intergrate into Facebook and Twitter.

Just my iPhone.  Instagram is a app for any smartphone.  It has a number of filters you can add to it before publishing to the Instagram website.  they give some really cool effects and make the pics look nice.  Instagram is a social media service in itself, but also intergrate into Facebook and Twitter.

I upload all my phone photos direct to NIKON website 20gb of space and email people to give them free access to the folders I want them to see, oh and their automatically updated on the Google website so plenty of backup. I have a MOTO G phone. Roly

Edited by Phantom Scroller