TRAVIS'S CADILLAC

amazingkevin

Thank you LARRY,This is info you requested!The time it took to do the grill was mind-boggling.I had to be at ease and with a spiral on the grill only i had to have full awareness of boo boo's that can and will happen if not attentive to my work . i spent weeks little by little to find the correct mood to tackle this precarious feat.Glad you liked it! :)

Hi marge,thanks for stopping in.Keys are in the glove box. believe it or not the car never had an air conditioner in the one in had! Now here the dope on the problems i've encountered .it's copy paper size.So the grill spaceings were the size of the spiral and with a wore out saw the blade is wobbley and doesn't track correctly,That could be a plus also in this situation so i don't have to double cut.Thanks for asking. :)

One fantastic cutting of a truly real classic. Cadillac was in it's own league and yes turned many heads for more than a few seconds. My thoughts after 1980 most vehicles all started to all look a like,cheap, no class, character, or distinction from one another. I'm glad I was around during the 50's and 60's and had the opportunity of driving a few. My all time favourite then and still is the 68 Shelby Mustang 428 cobra jet. By the way you did a terrific job cutting out the detail.

WOW, love those big " Caddy's ".   Never owned one, but, those cars of the 50's & 60's were really something. We used to make a special trip to the Dealerships to see the new designs.  I drove a 58 Plymouth Fury & I can vouch for it's speed. I had it up to 135 MPH & it actually scared me. HA  You did a beautiful job cutting it & the pattern is great too. Thanks